Monday, April 26, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

1. When I was little I wanted to be a mailman.
2. I live in the attic of my house.
3. I really cannot handle scary movies.
4. I am a member of 4-H.
5. I work at Broom's Bloom Dairy.
6. I have two Saint Bernards.
7. I have broken my left arm twice and I cracked my head.
8. I got attacked by a sheep when I was little.
9. I got a concussion when I was sledding.
10. I love being organized and like shopping for school supplies.
11. I don't have cable, so I can't watch shows.
12. I visited my aunt in Wyoming and saw a bear.
13. I've never been out of the country, but I want to.
14. I've played lacrosse since second grade.
15. I did gymnastics for a year.
16. I like to read.
17. My initials are R.A.D.
18. I like doing those "click to donate" things.
19. My family does not have video games.
20. I love watching movies with my family at my house.
21. I have a dinosaur phone and I really want a new one.
22. I like playing FarmVille on Facebook.
23. I was super excited for the start of high school.
24. I need a lot of sleep.
25. I love track and I want to have a record before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment